WELCOME TO THE CF CREW
At Connect First, we strive to maintain an open culture in which everyone contributes and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Our organization is designed to promote interaction across different teams and between all employees. We believe that this free-flowing environment sparks conversation and promotes innovation.
Roles we need
Fill out the form
Interested in a position? Send us a note and let’s talk!
- You must be a tiger on the phones. Tenacious and gifted. Able to get through to the right person and not willing to take “no” for an answer. Repeatedly. Success will typically involve a specified number of business development calls a day resulting in the generation of a specified number of high quality leads per month.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the CF solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Marketing, Regional Sales Directors and VP of Sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage with technical and high level business decision makers and demonstrate the same level of professionalism and enthusiasm call after call.
- Keen, enthusiastic, team player with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic as well possessing excellent time management skills and be able to switch between tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Accurate data entry of telemarketing responses and scheduling of follow-up calls, as well as regular reporting of results and providing feedback to the Sales & Marketing team.
- Experience with SaaS model and applications.
- Call Center industry experience.
- Salesforce Experience.
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry (Call center, IVR, PBX, CTI, ACD) is an advantage.
- Pretty much have to love technology and people. And dogs.
This is a full-time position located in our Boulder office. It will start out hourly plus commissions, but you will have the opportunity to become a salaried and fully-benefited employee with all the perks (including full-health insurance, 401K and unlimited paid time off). Our “pay-for-performance” and bonus programs healthily reward rock-star achievements and intellect. We are a dog friendly company, and find time to get outside and enjoy the best of what Boulder has to offer. We offer a very competitive salary plus aggressive bonuses and merit raises. We also pay for relevant continuing education and skills development.
We promote heavily from within, and are open to our Lead Gen Specialist helping us build our lead gen capabilities and then growing into other roles in the business. If you want to be our next big shot sales person, then this is your chance. We succeed by helping you define your skills and interests and encouraging you to grow into bigger opportunities and responsibilities.
If you excel at communicating with people and tend to enjoy life, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your email please tell us your favorite or most satisfying experience solving a problem – either personally or professionally. This can be short and sweet. Emails without this simple little anecdote will be passed to the back. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Connect First Crew