WELCOME TO THE CF CREW
At Connect First, we strive to maintain an open culture in which everyone contributes and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Our organization is designed to promote interaction across different teams and between all employees. We believe that this free-flowing environment sparks conversation and promotes innovation.
Roles we need
Fill out the form
Interested in a position? Send us a note and let’s talk!
We have an immediate opportunity for a Web Application Developer to join our Boulder Colorado team. The successful candidate is professional, highly motivated and has the ability to function well in a fast paced and dynamic organization. This self-driven and highly motivated Web Application Developer would be responsible for designing, developing and implementing new features and maintaining existing functionality per the business requirements.
This is one of the most fun and critical moments to be part of our organization, as we are growing steadily both in projects and expertise. Our business is incredibly successful, primarily due to the contributions of our highly gifted, hard-working and kick-ass team. If you love a challenge and want to be part of taking our software to the next level, please apply today!
We are a fun filled, laid back SaaS company in need of a full time Human Resources Manager in our Boulder office. The main responsibilities of this position would be to plan, direct, and coordinate human resources activities and staff, while maintaining and cultivating the cultural integrity of the organization.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, aggressive 401(k) matching, company paid gym membership, Unlimited Paid Time Off, as well as other great perks, in a laid-back yet demanding and fast paced work environment. We offer a competitive salary plus aggressive bonuses and merit raises. We also pay for relevant continuing education and skills development.
We promote heavily from within. We succeed by helping you define your skills and interests and encouraging you to grow into bigger opportunities and responsibilities.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts, and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Develop and execute management recruiting and staffing strategies and provides consultative guidance to hiring managers on the recruiting process.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Plan, organize, direct, control, or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor-relations activities of an organization.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems and safety and recreation programs.
- Work with third party benefits administrators for health, dental, vision, LTD and life.
- Administer company 401(k) program and enrollment.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion, and employee benefits.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems, and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, and health and safety programs.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification, and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Develop or administer special projects in areas such as pay equity, savings programs, and employee awards.
- Develop, administer and analyze employee satisfaction survey and report results to management.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS (Not Required)
- Experience with PayScale for compensation benchmarking.
- Experience with DocuSign for employee paperwork.
- Experience with Sage HRMS and ESS systems.
- Experience with Recruiting (preferred)
- Experience with Payroll (preferred)
- 401(K) Administration (preferred)
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Bachelor’s degree in related field of study. Work-related skill, knowledge, and experience
If you excel at communicating with people and tend to enjoy life, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please tell us your favorite or most satisfying experience solving a problem – either personally or professionally. This can be short and sweet. Emails without this simple little anecdote will be passed to the back. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Performs software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- Schedules installation and upgrades and maintains them.
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Supports the operating systems and related infrastructures by resolving escalated and technically complex trouble tickets assigned by the help desk department in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develops procedures and conducts routine hardware and software audits of servers and services to ensure maximum platform stability, reliability, and security.
- Provides direction and guidance to helpdesk staff to assist them in troubleshooting tier I and II tickets when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
- Linux Administration capabilities a must. Majority of the servers are running on CentOS.
- Windows Server Administration preferred but not required. Basic windows skills are required.
- Asterisk/telephony/SIP experience is preferred but not required. Ambition and aptitude to learn these skills is key.
- Proper knowledge of network protocols and the ability to configure maintain and troubleshoot network devices such as switches and firewalls.
- Must possess the ability to communicate well with others to perform work in a team environment, and relay necessary information as appropriate.
- A thorough knowledge of documentation and communication software necessary to maintain and communicate information as described above.
- Must have the ability to be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the event that services are required.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and must have the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
Additional skills or background we would be thrilled if you had any experience with:
- Experience with SaaS model and applications.
- Call Center industry experience.
- Telecommunication experience.
- Solution implementation in the premise-based or the hosted telecommunications software industry
- RHCSA, RHCE, Network+ or Security+ Certifications desired but not required.
This is a full time salaried position located in our Boulder office. We offer comprehensive benefits, aggressive matching 401k, gym membership, flexible paid vacation schedule, and a casual, laid-back yet demanding and fast paced work environment. We are a dog friendly company, and find time to get outside and enjoy the best of what Boulder has to offer. Our “pay-for-performance” and bonus programs healthily reward rock-star achievements and intellect. We offer a very competitive salary plus aggressive bonuses and merit raises. We also pay for relevant continuing education, conferences, and skills development.
We promote heavily from within, and like to see our team quickly master our platform and to take that knowledge into other areas of the business; we succeed by helping you define your skills and interests and encouraging you to grow into bigger opportunities and responsibilities.
In your application please tell us your favorite or most satisfying experience solving a problem – either personally or professionally. Emails without this simple little anecdote will be passed to the back. Please send your Cover Letter (w/problem solving tale) and Resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Connect First Crew