WELCOME TO THE CF CREW
At Connect First, we strive to maintain an open culture in which everyone contributes and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Our organization is designed to promote interaction across different teams and between all employees. We believe that this free-flowing environment sparks conversation and promotes innovation.
Roles we need
Fill out the form
Interested in a position? Send us a note and let’s talk!
This new role will sit at the intersection of inbound, web, and outbound campaigns to cost effectively drive qualified leads into the sales funnel. The Digital Marketing Guru will know how to reach a target set of buyers, and once reached, convert those targets into prospects and qualified leads, at scale. You know what it takes to segment, find, connect, and convert. You know how to strategically test performance, optimizing campaigns and delivering results against a predictable cost model. If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Connect First is well funded and is poised to scale—with your help. Read on to see if you fit.
- You must be a communication guru.
- You are hungry to help build our marketing team, create new programs, and find success when challenged.
- You possess fantastic writing skills and have a talent for editing and grammar.
- You will drive scaling the current marketing database with qualified prospects that can be nurtured into sales ready leads.
- You will play a key role driving website traffic and conversions, creating a strong foundation to rapidly test and iterate to drive conversions.
- You will scale other digital campaigns to deliver a predictable lead flow, while testing innovative new programs to create outsized returns.
- You will manage a regular calendar of webinars, from idea generation, to audience recruitment and follow-on nurturing.
- You understand SEO and can work with our SEO partner to make sure we kick ass.
- You will harmonize measurement efforts to ensure that programs are delivering against targets and within budget.
Qualified Candidates Are:
- Willing to be unusual, to think way outside the box, and do not allow themselves to be constrained by the typical load of crap. You must be able to do a whole lot with your creativity, our tools, and available resources.
- Exceptional digital marketers with a track record of success turning traffic (paid and earned) into leads in a high volume environment, who run A/B tests as a rule, analyze the results and optimize future campaigns based on the results.
- Strong partners to Sales and the rest of the organization.
- People who have a keen sense of what works in digital marketing.
- Not afraid to be measured, nor make adjustments/corrections when an opportunity to do better exists.
- Have a pretty clear understanding of demand generation success.
- 1-5 years’ experience running or helping run digital marketing programs.
- Prior experience with Pardot, WordPress, Marketo, Hubspot and other demand gen tools.
- Have NAILED most of those key priorities listed above (or died and was reborn while trying).
This is a full time position located in our Boulder office. We offer very competitive salary plus aggressive bonuses and merit raises; comprehensive benefits, high matching 401k, gym membership, unlimited Paid Time Off, paid 2 month sabbatical, and a casual yet demanding and fast paced work environment. We are a dog friendly company, and even offer Pet Insurance! We find time to get outside and enjoy the best of what Boulder has to offer. Our “pay-for-performance” and bonus programs healthily reward rock-star achievements and intellect. We also pay for relevant continuing education, conferences, and skills development.
We promote heavily from within, and like to see our team quickly master our platform and to take that knowledge into other areas of the business; we succeed by helping you define your skills and interests and encouraging you to grow into bigger opportunities and responsibilities.
Please use this link to submit your resume and cover letter.
In your email or cover letter please tell us your favorite or most satisfying experience solving a problem – either personally or professionally. This can be short and sweet. Emails without this simple little anecdote will be passed to the back. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Connect First Crew