WELCOME TO THE CF CREW
At Connect First, we strive to maintain an open culture in which everyone contributes and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Our organization is designed to promote interaction across different teams and between all employees. We believe that this free-flowing environment sparks conversation and promotes innovation.
Roles we need
Fill out the form
Interested in a position? Send us a note and let’s talk!
The successful candidate must be highly motivated to help push our platform and front end APIs forward; and have the ability to function well in a fast paced and dynamic organization. This driven Java Engineer would be responsible for designing, developing and implementing new features, and maintaining existing functionality.
- Develop, maintain, and document new and existing products.
- Act as a point of escalation for bug fixes and issue resolution.
- Generate requirements, estimates and plans for projects.
- Contribute ideas for the improvement of our software.
- Two years development experience on products built with Java and/or Java EE.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline or the equivalent in work experience.
- Comfortable working as a full stack developer. While this position is focused on the server side of our applications, our developers are often called on to develop for all layers of our application.
- Must be a self-starter, possess excellent time management skills, and be able manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to generate requirements, estimates and plan for projects.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience developing distributed scalable multithreaded server side applications.
- Experience writing relational database queries (MySQL preferred).
- Experience with Hibernate ORM.
- Working knowledge of the Linux/Unix command line interface.
- Solution implementation in the premise-based or the hosted telecommunications
- software industry.
- Call Center industry or telecommunication experience.
- Work experience in any position in a hosted software solutions company.
This is a full time position located in our Boulder office. We offer comprehensive benefits, aggressive matching 401k, gym membership, unlimited Paid Time Off, paid 2 month sabbatical, and a casual yet demanding and fast paced work environment. We are a dog friendly company, and even offer Pet Insurance! We find time to get outside and enjoy the best of what Boulder has to offer. Our “pay-for-performance” and bonus programs healthily reward rock-star achievements and intellect. We offer a very competitive salary plus aggressive bonuses and merit raises. We also pay for relevant continuing education, conferences, and skills development.
We promote heavily from within, and like to see our team quickly master our platform and to take that knowledge into other areas of the business; we succeed by helping you define your skills and interests and encouraging you to grow into bigger opportunities and responsibilities.
Please send us an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please tell us your favorite or most satisfying experience solving a problem – either personally or professionally. This can be short and sweet. Emails without this simple little anecdote will be passed to the back. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Connect First Crew